With an objective of reaching out to the masses with increased credibility & accountability in it's services, Alankit e-governance has developed a proven track record through successful completion of several e-governance projects.
Tin Facilitation Centre - PAN/TAN/TDS
Tax Information Network (TIN) is a contemporary system for collecting, processing, monitoring & accounting of direct taxes. Alankit with its PAN INDIA presence offers the following:
- Acceptance of Fresh PAN Application (Form 49A)
- Acceptance of change in PAN particulars Application
- Acceptance of e-TDS/e-TCS/AIR/e-TBAF returns in electronic mode from Corporate & Non-Corporate Assesses
- Digitization of Paper Returns filed with Income Tax Department
Permanent Account Number (PAN) refers to a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card, by the Income Tax Department in India. Alankit accepts PAN applications on behalf of NSDL through its chain of TIN-Facilitation Centers (TIN-FCs) & PAN centers set up across the country.
A duly filled & signed PAN application form along with the supporting documents can be submitted to any of the TIN-FCs or PAN Centres managed by NSDL.
The Applicant needs to submit the following documents with the application form:
Applicants may obtain the application forms from TIN-FCs, PAN centres, any other vendors providing such forms or can freely download the same from this website.
Normally 15 days are required to process the application, provided application is found to be in order (25 days in case of PAN Correction Application).
Alankit Assignments Limited
Alankit Assignments Limited, the flagship company of the Group, commenced its business operations in 1995. With the rich experience gained over the years as a professional entity, it has evolved from a SEBI registered broker to a leading e-Governance, Financial, Insurance & Health Care service provider.
With a customer base of over 20 Million which is increasing steadily year after year, Alankit is providing services through its wide PAN India network of 24 Regional offices and is constantly moving towards its expansion proving efficient and quality services to its clients.
- At Alankit we provide online trading platforms to our clients with comprehensive risk management solutions, both for personal and business requirements according to their financial needs and enable them to trade online in Equities, Commodities, Mutual Funds and Currency.
- With the mission to institutionalize and implement a process driven approach, the Institutional Broking Services at Alankit cater to the investment need of leading institutions like PNB, UBI, BOI, SBI, etc.
- Alankit offers advisory and brokerage services for the Indian currency derivative markets, thus providing our investors the chances to profitability invest in the financial market without worrying about the market swings anymore.
- Alankit has also been appointed as an e-Return intermediary for accepting IT returns.
- Alankit Online IPO Application facility is a unique service, wherein more and more people & shareholders across the country have opted to get the high returns on their money and enjoy a lucrative incentive using their demat account details.
- Alankit offers a wide trading platform with a dual membership at both NSDL and CDSL, for trading and settlement of dematerialized shares. We believe in efficient, cost effective & integrated service support to our brokerage business.
- Alankit recognizes the challenges institutions face and strives to provide the latest cutting edge solutions to maintain a good liaison with the clients.